Its 21st of March. And genap 1 month lagi its my 22nd birthday :(
Why the gloomy face you ask?
Well. Being 21 has been very eventful for me. Which makes me resistant to leave 21-yearhood! - & 21's my fave number too!
Among the highlights of me being 21, or in year 2009 were :
1. January 2009 was my final semester in UTP. Despite being a final year student, I was like on HONEYMOON baby! Class was only on Wed & Thurs (Monday 1 hour tu halal la) - I had 5 weekends & 2 weekdays in a week! & that gave me plenty of time to berfoya2 lah. Oh how I loved my final semester. So juniors. Awal2 tu rajin2 lah tarik courses, so that at your final sem you can goyang kaki macam I ye hoyeah.
Jalan Jalan Kaki Panjang~ (baca ngan tune jalan2 cari makan)
2. And since its final semester for the Comp & Info Science (CIS) undergraduates of batch Jan 2005 intake, our sweet sweet batch mates pulled the effort to organize Inter-Course Sports Carnival & Grand Dinner. Oh oh this was very very memorable to me :')
3. I had the BLAST-est birthday surprise ever. Thanks to Mohd Azmi & sidekick Kema, whos girlfriend also happen to be the same with mine. All 3 of us - Izza, Shera, Diyana, share the same birthdate hee. Oh & Azam celebrated skali, tho he's on 22nd Apr. Splashes of TEPUNG & party TEPUNG & the crowd of all my loved ones - super combination. This year tak dapat dah camni.. :(
4. Nearing end of semester, more and more events were organized. Most importantly, take LOTSA PIKCHA!
5. We had our Housemates Semester End Vacation @ Cameron Highlands. It was super! 9 unstoppable-talking-machine girls put together - u know what happens lah.
6. And.. we graduated!
7. I broke up with my boyfriend. Oh well. We're still good friends tho :)
8. I got my offer letter from Petronas, and I started my working life in 21! Got myself a couple of crazy & fun friends in the office, and I am so0oO loving my current life!
di pantry pun boleh cam-whore
9. I started to wear hijab :) hopefully its forever, InsyaAllah.
10. After long, my all-5 family members finally got the chance to go for a vacation TOGETHER! :D
And theres more. But I guess I'll keep those dark secrets to myself ;)
Ooh how I enjoyed the topsy turvy of my life being 21! Nak jadi 21 lagi boleh tak? ngeee (clear signs of immaturity & mental cacat-ness)