Saturday, June 6, 2009

i feel like to start blogging...


Yes, I have a degree in ICT, yet I don't know blogging. Tsk tsk tsk. Shame on me. But I'm picking on it. Especially recently I have many thoughts in my minds (I even started structuring the sentences in my head!) and since I'm unemployed (yet), I guess I'll try blogging! :D

Now. Why am I posting in English? Not that I'm superb in it, nor that I talk often in it. But to 'seimbangkan' ehe. If I were to write in bahasa Malaysia, I had to choose whether it'll be in Sabahan slang or the Semenanjung/Kay-Ell~ slang. LOL! If I wrote in slang Sabah, nanti kawan2 smnjg sa ni tia paham pulak. Or if I wrote in slang smnjg, kang org kampung i kate poyo, lupe daratan la pulak kan~ ehe. So, allow me to write in rojak-English la senang (^^)

Till then, toodle-oo :D

2 comments:

saa said...

YAY! WELL DONE!
U R NOW A BELOGGER! JUST LIKE ME AND OYENKS!!!
KEEP WRITING YA BABE~
LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU SAYANG~

P.S:TAK SABAR NAK TUNGGU SYAIMA' ANES ATEX START MEMBELOG!

izza` said...

ihik. korg la pemberi semangat ku :D

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...